These state-of-the-art conservation and restoration laboratories are the leading laboratories in the country for all aspects of the archaeological conservation and restoration work. Specially designed viewing bridges will allow a rare opportunity to observe the fascinating conservation and restoration process.
The Israel Antiquities Authority's Conservation and Restoration Laboratories include:
- Ancient Glass Laboratories
- Pottery, Stone and Metal Laboratories
- Textile Laboratory
- Organic Material Laboratories
- Laboratories for Botanical and Anthropological research
- Archaeological Conservation Laboratories for the treatment of mosaics and frescoes